Risë’s (Family Enhancement & Play Therapy Center) Intensive Filial Therapy (FT) training was honestly the best training that I have ever attended, with its focus on skills development, practice, feedback and theory all in one. It is offered in such a safe and supportive way that the learning over four days was immense. I immediately decided to pursue the Filial Therapy Certification Programme which helped develop my skills and knowledge in a similarly supportive and structured way. Supervision was key as there are many nuances and subtleties to the approach that make it so powerful. I am delighted to say that I am now a Certified Filial Therapy Instructor with the FEPTC – Filial Therapy really helps children and families in a way that I have not experienced before. If you’re thinking about attending FT training – I would say: Go for it!
- How Parents Can Help Children Through Traumatic Events – Expanded
- Pandemic Response for Mental Health and Play Therapists – Some Thoughts and Considerations
- The Concept of Resistance In Therapy: A Reexamination During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Supporting Parents in Times of Crisis to Help Regulate the Emotional Temperature at Home
- Case Formulation Guide for Professionals Working with Children and Families