I didn’t know what modality of therapy I wanted to explore after I became licensed, until I took a course on Filial. The ability to have the parents be the change agent spoke to me. Everything made even more sense after taking an intensive with Rise. The way she brings it all together to help see the ultimate goal of securing attachment validated my choice to make Filial my preferred method of therapy with families.
- How Parents Can Help Children Through Traumatic Events – Expanded
- Pandemic Response for Mental Health and Play Therapists – Some Thoughts and Considerations
- The Concept of Resistance In Therapy: A Reexamination During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Supporting Parents in Times of Crisis to Help Regulate the Emotional Temperature at Home
- Case Formulation Guide for Professionals Working with Children and Families