I can’t imagine a more incredibly comprehensive and honest exploration of AAPT. To their huge credit, throughout this book, the authors continually demonstrate the importance of genuinely caring for the well-being and welfare of the animals involved and ensuring that their needs come first. If you want to learn, question and ultimately understand AAPT, I cannot recommend this book highly enough.
- How Parents Can Help Children Through Traumatic Events – Expanded
- Pandemic Response for Mental Health and Play Therapists – Some Thoughts and Considerations
- The Concept of Resistance In Therapy: A Reexamination During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Supporting Parents in Times of Crisis to Help Regulate the Emotional Temperature at Home
- Case Formulation Guide for Professionals Working with Children and Families