This is a hugely important contribution to the field of Animal-Assisted Therapy. In this book VanFleet and Faa-Thompson provide the first comprehensive overview of Animal Assisted Play Therapy through theory to practice, with the importance of relationship and ethics and welfare of the therapy animals being central. This book will be a leader in the field for years to come.
- How Parents Can Help Children Through Traumatic Events – Expanded
- Pandemic Response for Mental Health and Play Therapists – Some Thoughts and Considerations
- The Concept of Resistance In Therapy: A Reexamination During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Supporting Parents in Times of Crisis to Help Regulate the Emotional Temperature at Home
- Case Formulation Guide for Professionals Working with Children and Families