This book by the pioneers of Animal Assisted Play Therapy (AAPT) is by far the most comprehensive, detailed, and practical guide for practitioners and students in the field. The wealth of experience of the authors informs every section of this book. It is well-organized, written in a lively, humorous, and readable style and will serve as a unique reference for AAPT for years to come.
- How Parents Can Help Children Through Traumatic Events – Expanded
- Pandemic Response for Mental Health and Play Therapists – Some Thoughts and Considerations
- The Concept of Resistance In Therapy: A Reexamination During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Supporting Parents in Times of Crisis to Help Regulate the Emotional Temperature at Home
- Case Formulation Guide for Professionals Working with Children and Families